Monday, March 5, 2012

First Adventure into Animation


My Final Ball Bounce Assignment! This was done after a week or two into the semester. I have no prior experience with animation, but this was really fun and a lot of learning on the journey.


Ball Bounce from Onyee Lo on Vimeo.


Flour sack jump.

Flour Sack Jump from Onyee Lo on Vimeo.


The flour sack just wants the ballooooons!

Flour Sack Final--Balloons from Onyee Lo on Vimeo.


I had to cut the story short because of time constraits, but I originally planned to have the flour sack hit a branch as it lands at the end, and with its flour spilling out, the sack slowly rises into the air with the balloons.

Maybe I'll add it in my free time.

But that's it for now. Lots more to learn about animation and story!

No comments:

Post a Comment